_BeSt_ Index du Forum
Forum de discution de l'Alliance _BeSt_
_BeSt_ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wait/Full Taverns ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _BeSt_ Index du Forum -> _BeSt_ Externe -> Tavernes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 鼠 Rat

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Jan - 10:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wait/Full Taverns Répondre en citant

Seeing there is no other way to see who is active in my friends list for tavern visits to retrieve potential silver and FP, I've noted down the Full/Wait from the app and plan to monitor over the next few days and cull as I have can have active friends that help me with trades and GB contributions etc. What is the difference between these?

So far i have gathered that:
Time: 24hr countdown till when you may be able to visit next
Wait: I am still sitting in the tavern after 24 hr! (sad sad me lol). Also if I click into the wait tavern, if it is full, it means the person hasn't collected, but if there are still seats that perhaps means that there hasn't been enough time between last collection and for their friends to sit or they may have a lot of inactive friends themselves.
Full: You snooze, you lose....come back later when they clear the table.

So after a certain time, I may just remove the waits and fulls. What is your experience with this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Introduction Video

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Jan - 10:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _BeSt_ Index du Forum -> _BeSt_ Externe -> Tavernes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006